    may also be affected."

    http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/18277/discuss

    -- Imhotep

    imhotep, Jun 7, 2006

  2. Sebastian Gottschalk, Jun 7, 2006

  3. imhotep

    imhotep Guest

    ....wait a month and it will be a buffer overun vulnerability!

    Im

    imhotep, Jun 7, 2006
  4. Pretty unlikely that this could turn out as such.

    Sebastian Gottschalk, Jun 7, 2006
  5. imhotep

    imhotep Guest

    ....and why do you say this?

    -- Imhotep

    imhotep, Jun 7, 2006
  6. Would you please take a close look on the exploit? And maybe at the
    relevant part of the source code? It's a simple assertation error.

    Sebastian Gottschalk, Jun 7, 2006
  7. imhotep

    imhotep Guest

    ....I don't doubt it. I am saying what else can be done with it? Put on
    your ""creative hat"....most coding errors can be expolited...

    Im

    imhotep, Jun 7, 2006