Microsoft IAS Radius timeout and windows group setting

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by smallfish, Sep 2, 2008.

  1. smallfish

    smallfish

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,all:

    I am try to set up a microsoft IAS RADIUS (2003 server) with a AP using 802.1x PEAP and WEP

    I think specify in specific user of windows groups timeout one my IAS radius server.

    When i specify the session time out one the IAS server--remote access policies(not one the connection request processing),But i not
    found the timeout option.

    If on the connection request processing options,I can found the timeout option,but i can't found how to setting user group !

    Thanks!

    smallfish, Sep 2, 2008

  2. smallfish

    smallfish