    Or is this something that is set in the group policy that defines the 802.1x
    setting?

    Ken

    AdminKen, Apr 4, 2005

  2. AdminKen

    kapil [MSFT] Guest

    You can set the session time out attribute in The Connection Request Policy
    profile's advanced tab.

    kapil [MSFT], Apr 5, 2005

  3. AdminKen

    AdminKen Guest

    WHERE????
    What is it called in the IAS gui? There is nothing that is called "session
    timout".

    AdminKen, Apr 7, 2005
  4. AdminKen

    kapil [MSFT] Guest

    For any existing Connection request policy(CRP) ( or you can create one
    using the CRP wizard) right click on the policy and select properties from
    the context menu. The properties dialog box will contain a "Edit profile"
    button. Click this button to bring up the profile tabs. Select the Advanced
    tab and click Add. This brings up the list of attributes that you can add.
    Look for the attribute "Session-Timeout".

    kapil [MSFT], Apr 7, 2005