    Would anyone have any suggestions about this?
    TIA
    RMS

    RMS, Aug 11, 2006

  2. RMS

    RMS Guest

    Forgot to mention- I,m using Win 98.

    RMS

    RMS, Aug 11, 2006

  3. RMS

    Geoff Brozny Guest

    Open IE, tools, Internet Options, Connections, LAN Settings, uncheck
    Automatically Detect Settings

    geoff

    Geoff Brozny, Aug 11, 2006
  4. Microsoft I. E. 5.00.2014.02161C <-- Jurassic age browser

    Why haven't you updated to IE6 (which itself is six years old), or to
    something modern? If for no other reason than the advanced security...
    try Firefox.

    http://k75s.home.att.net/tips.html

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 11, 2006
  5. RMS

    Guest

    Suggest you upgrade www.IE7.com

    , Aug 11, 2006
  6. Cool! I hadn't seen that yet.

    Firefox or Opera would be his best choices.

    http://opera.com/

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Aug 11, 2006
  7. RMS

    RMS Guest

    Thanks Geoff, that was the problem!

    And thanks to everyone else about updating the browser.
    I should be doing that soon.

    RMS

    RMS, Aug 12, 2006