    Has anybody used these courses as a preparation material for MCAD???
    Thanks

    Neel

    Neel, May 25, 2006

  2. Neel

    Simon Hart Guest

    Hi Neel,

    Most people tend to buy books to brush up to test standard, then use their
    real world experience to use the new skills learnt.

    I haven't and don't personally know of anyone who has taken these Microsoft
    courses so I can't comment on that. But it's a far cheaper to buy the
    nessessary good books and learn from those.
    I highly recommend the Amit Kalani books by Que publishing.

    Good luck!
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, May 25, 2006

  3. Neel

    SuperCoder Guest

    If you're gonna do VB.NET i.e 70-305,306,310 then Que's Mike Gunderloy books
    are supposed to be really good

    SuperCoder, May 25, 2006
  4. Neel

    Neel Guest

    Thanks.
    I am more familiar with C# that VB.NET. I bought the book by Kalani and
    seems like it is a good resource.

    Thanks
    Neel

    Neel, May 26, 2006