    a 60days plan to write the NAV 2009 C/SIDE Solution Development and NAV 2009
    Core Setup and Finance certification exams. Can anyone pls send me trainng
    links or materials. and dums also. Pls kindly use . Thanks.

    Afolami Ayodotun, Apr 21, 2009

  2. Afolami Ayodotun

    TBone Guest

    For best info on dumps for cheating on your exam, we have an inside guy who
    can get you exactly what you deserve. His name is Tom Tips... Just email
    tctips at microsoft.com. If you already have an MCP ID, make sure you
    include it and they give you extra bonus. Ok thx bye.

    TBone, Apr 21, 2009

  3. Afolami Ayodotun

    John Carry Guest

    John Carry, May 6, 2009