    Au79 Guest

  2. Au79

    philo Guest

    philo, Apr 14, 2007

  3. Au79

    why? Guest

    I wondered why aero was running, system specs appeared not to support
    it. Video memory was listed as 512M (on a 128MB card), it was borrowing
    memory from main RAM. Well Aero ran but it was slow.

    Me

    why?, Apr 14, 2007
  4. why? wrote:

    Well, who cares. Beryl/compiz/metisse they all are running fine on a onboard
    intel945 or even better a legacy nvidia GF2 with just 64M ram.

    Walter Mautner, Apr 14, 2007
  5. Au79

    why? Guest

    Maybe anyone not wanting an OS to gobble up memory.
    It was just a spare HD to try it on. The 64/128MB RAM PCs run Linux
    anyway, just slipped a bit trying Vista :)

    Me

    why?, Apr 14, 2007