    do this automatically?

    TIA
    Jorge

    Jorge Paredes, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Jorge Paredes

    Dan Guest

    I have the same issue, and hae a TAC case opened now. I belive,
    alothough not sure, that this began when we swiched to Native IOS from
    Hybrid. We use SUP 2's and SFM and are running c6sup2_rp-DSV-M ,
    Version 12.1(22)E1 ( c6sup22-dsv-mz.121-22.E1.bin )
    I will try to remember to post my results from TAC.

    Dan, Jan 6, 2005