  1. Hi guys

    MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
    FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

    ANURAG EDWARD, Aug 26, 2004

  2. ANURAG EDWARD

    Mike T. Guest

    "ANURAG EDWARD, the lying, stealing, [email protected] sack of $shit"
    =====================
    ARSCHFICKER!
    =====================
    S F C E !
    A S U K R
    =====================
    Oh and one other thing: You suck. There is no way in hell I would ever
    e-mail you at . I would never add
    to my address book. You can make sure never to
    expect anything from me at your address. I
    would recommend to everyone never to contact the scam artists at
    . Once again, the address to avoid is
    .

    Mike T., Aug 26, 2004

  3. ANURAG EDWARD

    Doom Guest

    You stupid spamming brain-dumping piece of shite. Say hi to swen for me.

    Doom, Aug 26, 2004
  4. ANURAG EDWARD

    O.A. Guest

    Hey "YOU"

    ARE YOU MAD, !

    YOU'LL LOSE YOUR CERTIFICATE FOR MICROSOFT.

    */*/*/*/*/*\*\*\*\**\*\*\*
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R
    */*/*/*/*/*\*\*\*\**\*\*\*

    O.A.
    A+, N+, i-Net+, Security+, CCNP, MCSE2003

    O.A., Aug 26, 2004
  5. ANURAG EDWARD

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Is your @ss sore?

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 26, 2004
  6. ANURAG EDWARD

    g-force Guest

    got any 70-270 dumps ? whats a dump ?maybe intrstd in
    ccna/ccnp dumps in a year...

    ciao

    g-force, Aug 26, 2004
  7. ANURAG EDWARD

    Andy Foster Guest

    You might also want to avoid

    Andy Foster, Aug 26, 2004
  8. ANURAG EDWARD

    Neil Guest

    what was that? you say?

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  9. ANURAG EDWARD

    Mike T. Guest

    In addition to , you also want me to avoid
    ? So, what you're saying is that if I were to make a
    list of e-mail addresses to avoid, I would put
    and at the top of my list? Does it matter if I put
    first and then , or if
    I reversed the order and put and THEN
    ?

    Either way, I'll take your advice and avoid both
    and .

    Mike T., Aug 26, 2004
  10. ANURAG EDWARD

    Neil Guest

    it's a German thing right?

    interesting use of spacing...but I would have gone with
    =======================
    A S U K R
    S F C E !
    =======================

    you know reading from top and all....

    but he is definately an
    !

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  11. ANURAG EDWARD

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Wait, you don't even know what a dump is, and you're asking for one? Not
    only are you an A S S F U C K E R, you're a STUPID A S S F U C K E R.
    Fake Italian prick.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 26, 2004
  12. ANURAG EDWARD

    Mike T. Guest

    Ja, es ist doch.
    You say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to. However, I was really in the mood for a
    rutabaga.
    Check.

    Either way, though, make sure you avoid and
    !

    Mike T., Aug 26, 2004
  13. ANURAG EDWARD

    Mike T. Guest

    In contrast to me, for example, who is a REAL Italian prick. Just ask anyone
    who knows me.

    Mike T., Aug 26, 2004
  14. ANURAG EDWARD

    Brian Guest

    Hmm, my post never showed up. I think I've been nannybotted. We'll try again
    with the bad words modified.

    Would that be or ?
    Just to be sure I'm clear, should I use or
    ?

    Hmm... banglore dumps. That reminds me of that picture that consultant
    posted a while back.

    Brian, Aug 26, 2004
  15. ANURAG EDWARD

    Consultant Guest

    heya momma, thatsa one-a spicy meatballa

    Consultant, Aug 26, 2004
  16. ANURAG EDWARD

    Mike T. Guest

    Was it from ratemypoo or tubgirl?

    Mike T., Aug 26, 2004
  17. ANURAG EDWARD

    Andy Foster Guest

    That's some damn fine advice Mike

    Andy Foster, Aug 26, 2004
  18. ANURAG EDWARD

    Neil Guest

    dang it....I was just getting certain images out of my head....

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  19. ANURAG EDWARD

    Neil Guest

    so that was and