  1. Hi guys

    MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
    FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

    ANURAG EDWARD, Aug 26, 2004

  2. ANURAG EDWARD

    Guest Guest

    Please reply back with your home postal address and I will mail you a
    WENDY'S CLASSIC SINGLE AND FRIES DUMP free of charge.

    Guest, Aug 26, 2004

  3. MICROSOFT, CISCO, COMPTIA, SUN, ORACLE DUMPS AVAILABLE. MAIL BACK ON
    I know you've heard it before, but here goes anyway....

    ====================
    == A.S.S F.U.C.K.E.R ==
    ====================

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Please reply back with your home postal address and I will mail you a
    ummm nice!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2004
  5. ANURAG EDWARD

    anees Guest

    i want the detail of cisco and its documentation

    anees, Aug 27, 2004
  6. i want the detail of cisco and its documentation

    you are too stupid

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 27, 2004
  7. ANURAG EDWARD

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Hermit Dave, Aug 28, 2004