  1. any_dumps

    Neil Guest

    yeah, well cool doesn't count when you pick your own nickname...

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006

  2. any_dumps

    Neil Guest

    OMG!111!!

    LOL!!1!1!!

    ROFLCOPTERS!1!!!!1!exclamation_point!!!!

    AOL!!1!1eleven1!!!!!

    It's a New Member fest! Crap, just when I was starting to make some
    headway on my scorecard collection of MCNGPs I've met, now I have to
    start making more travel arrangements!

    Welcome to the nuthouse, sit next to Briscoe and don't mind the smell...

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006

  3. any_dumps

    Neil Guest

    cigarette and a flapjack?

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006
  4. any_dumps

    Frisbee® Guest

    joint and a backpack

    Frisbee®, Jul 10, 2006
  5. any_dumps

    Neil Guest

    YTTC!

    Bong and a Blintz?

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006
  6. any_dumps

    MitchS Guest

    He should have asked his fazjah.
    Sheegar and a wafful.

    MitchS, Jul 10, 2006
  7. any_dumps

    MitchS Guest

    Didn't LRM bestow upon him that name? Could it be yer jealous? Or
    Deja-jealous (don't ask)

    MitchS, Jul 10, 2006
  8. any_dumps

    Briscobar Guest

    Kinda how TBone got called Koko for a while?

    Briscobar, Jul 10, 2006
  9. any_dumps

    Briscobar Guest

    *looks at feet*
    *whistles*
    *shuffles away slowly*

    Briscobar, Jul 10, 2006
  10. any_dumps

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    ????? [??????]!!
    (Just another Cheap Translation)
    Congratulations Cerebrus!!

    BD, Jul 10, 2006
  11. any_dumps

    Neil Guest

    could be
    no, my nickname was bestowed upon me by McSpongey and as we all know the
    InterNeil is WAAAAAAYYYYYY bigger than a mere deity....

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006
  12. any_dumps

    Neil Guest

    if you offer to pain my Yoohoo gold, were going to have a fist fight. (I
    almost said "come to blows" but no good could have come from that)

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006
  13. any_dumps

    Neil Guest

    yeah, those scripty languages don't translate well...

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006
  14. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    Ok,
    I'm a slow learner, but I am learning.

    Thor, Jul 10, 2006
  15. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    Back from the store and another one buys the beers! wow!

    Thor
    MCNGP#53

    Thor, Jul 10, 2006
  16. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    Bshmlls coming up, and not an old one either, ten years.
    My favourite, anyway (not very exclusive, but it tastes nice).

    Thor
    MCNGP#53

    Thor, Jul 10, 2006
  17. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    Be watin on goat, train on trolls while watin

    MCNGP#53

    Thor, Jul 10, 2006
  18. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    Thanks!

    Thor, Jul 10, 2006
  19. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    We eat it to forget how bad the beer is.
    That's like the beer, allrighht
    Thank you. It is an honour.

    Thor
    MCNGP#53

    Thor, Jul 10, 2006
  20. any_dumps

    LRM Guest

    Yep, I was the one who gave him that name because he came back with a
    fabulous one-liner after I called him Thor for the first time. Something
    about woman feel my thunder. Really inspiring from my perspective.

    LRM, Jul 10, 2006