    drinking a few from India soon. Don't give it to friends.

    Thor
    MCNGP#53

    Thor, Jul 10, 2006

  2. any_dumps

    LoopBack Guest

    Holy crap!!! I haven't even got the nails in the coffin.. erm... wooden
    shipping crate. That goat sure is going to have a rough time. 24 hours
    with Thor "the god of thunder" then a long haul over to india for god
    knows what. welcome Cerebrus.

    LoopBack, Jul 10, 2006

  3. any_dumps

    MitchS Guest

    Well crap! Step out for a schmoke and a pancack, and you miss 2
    announcements, 1 international party of the decade (and ski trip), and
    almost missed my flight to India. Gotta pay closter attention.

    Congrats to you both.

    MitchS, Jul 10, 2006
  4. any_dumps

    Jtyc Guest

    I know how into vikings she is...her and jytc...and
    Please capitalize Vikings and Jtyc.

    Thank you for your time.

    Jtyc, Jul 10, 2006
  5. any_dumps

    kpg Guest

    welcome!

    kpg, Jul 10, 2006
  6. any_dumps

    kpg Guest

    welcome!

    hey! - a two-fer!

    kpg, Jul 10, 2006
  7. any_dumps

    Consultant Guest

    ok jtyc

    Consultant, Jul 10, 2006
  8. any_dumps

    Jtyc Guest

    ok jtyc

    At least you spelled it correctly.

    Jtyc, Jul 10, 2006
  9. any_dumps

    JaR Guest

    Well, just freaking allrighty!!!

    We done got us a Scandahoovian chapter! Welcome Thor! You have been
    nominated to bring the aquavit to the next MCNGP dunken bun throw and goat
    appreciation party. Don't bother with any of that rotten fish you guys
    like so much, if ya really find yerself craving some, I'll leave a bucket
    of catfish out inna sun for a couple three days for ya.

    Welcome to the asylum, you'll be fitted for your nice white canvas jacket
    shortly. The slleves may seem a tad longish, but don't worry, that's the
    way we are wearing them this year.

    JaR, Jul 10, 2006
  10. any_dumps

    Briscobar Guest

    While you're at the store, could you pick up some wine coolers and Mike's
    Hard Lemonade for Jtyc and Consultant? Great. Thanks.

    Briscobar, Jul 10, 2006
  11. any_dumps

    Briscobar Guest

    He's been through worse. Anyone else remember the Great Neil Debacle of '04?
    Whew. Poor goat.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Jul 10, 2006
  12. any_dumps

    JaR Guest

    Aw, c'mon! I haven't even gotten around to that dambed Norski's
    announcement yet!

    *grumble* never get any respect around here *grumble* don't realise thatI
    have other stuff to get done today *gripe* f'n slave drivers *grumble*

    Oh heck, welcome Cerberus! Looks like you might have to wait a bit for the
    goat. I tell the tailor to start another jacket.

    JaR, Jul 10, 2006
  13. any_dumps

    JaR Guest

    VIKINGS AND JTYC
    No prob.

    JaR, Jul 10, 2006
  14. any_dumps

    Neil Guest

    ROWDY! How many times we gotta tell you to lay off the sauce!

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006
  15. any_dumps

    Jtyc Guest

    VIKINGS AND JTYC

    I like your enthusiasm. With this kind of positive energy, we're sure to
    win the Superbowl* this year!

    *By Superbowl I mean at least a 9-7 season. Really, as long as we beat the
    Packers and Bears, I'm good.

    Jtyc, Jul 10, 2006
  16. any_dumps

    Jtyc Guest

    While you're at the store, could you pick up some wine coolers and Mike's
    Thank you for your support.

    Jtyc, Jul 10, 2006
  17. any_dumps

    Kline Sphere Guest

    PDNFTT

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jul 10, 2006
  18. any_dumps

    Briscobar Guest

    I do support your lifestyle. It's not my thing, but I support your choice to
    it.

    Briscobar, Jul 10, 2006
  19. any_dumps

    Neil Guest

    TMML

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006
  20. any_dumps

    Neil Guest

    I wouldn't mind a nice single malt scotch while you're there. I'll let you
    pick, but your reputaion is riding on this....

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006