  1. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    Give it your best shot, a$$wife

    Thor, Jul 9, 2006

  2. any_dumps

    Cerebrus Guest

    It's quite apparent that you worship Eddie Rox. Please spare us pagans
    from your silly threats. If he's a destroyer, then he's not a very
    effective one, is he ? 'Coz the MCNGP are flourishing and building up
    their ranks every day... Considering that Eddie hasn't been seen since
    ages, it's more likely that Eddie "the Destroyer" has himself become
    extinct.
    Yeah, I know Eddie is as harmless as a lil girl's Teddy. BTW, bugs are
    not crushed in our world, rather they are de-bugged.
    Dunno about Eddie, but you sure seemed scared stiff of them. Tottering
    in your boots, is the phrase. Seems they still haunt your nightmares.
    Sleepin' with the lights on, aren't ya !
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, thanks, LOL !

    Cerebrus, Jul 9, 2006

  3. You know nothing of the Eddie for you are just another MCNGP wantabe. Like
    so many before you, you too will crash & burn.

    I pity you sad fool.

    Eddie Rox's No 1 Fan, Jul 9, 2006
  4. The teachings of Eddie are with me every day and I know the time is coming
    when Eddie will return, you should fear this day.

    Eddie Rox's No 1 Fan, Jul 9, 2006
  5. HaHaHa. The time will come when you will regret your babblings, but then, it
    will be too late for you!

    Eddie Rox's No 1 Fan, Jul 9, 2006
  6. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    sweedish meat

    Thor, Jul 9, 2006
  7. Eddie Fodder!

    Eddie Rox's No 1 Fan, Jul 9, 2006
  8. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    "Just remember, if you hang in there long enough, good things can happen in
    this world. I mean, look at me."

    Thor, Jul 9, 2006
  9. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    Pig Bastard, Boy!

    Thor, Jul 9, 2006
  10. Despite the continuing demise of the MCNGP, people like you still get
    through. Eddie will put a stop to this once and for all.

    Eddie will succeed where Paisley failed.

    Eddie Rox's No 1 Fan, Jul 9, 2006
  11. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

  12. You know resort to cheap profanities, C'ON STRAIN A BIT!!!!

    Eddie Rox's No 1 Fan, Jul 9, 2006
  13. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    Are you a sales-ho wannabe?

    Thor, Jul 9, 2006
  14. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    Ah, the ALL-CAPS at last: you read my post. You didn't get it, of course
    (google a bit), but congratulations anyway. Keep reading.

    Thor, Jul 9, 2006
  15. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fan, Jul 9, 2006
  16. Like all those MCNGP before you, now you are just becoming boring.

    BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

    Eddie Rox's No 1 Fan, Jul 9, 2006
  17. ***YAWN***

    Eddie Rox's No 1 Fan, Jul 9, 2006
  18. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    Am I lost for words?
    I try to use short sentences.
    Seems to work better.
    More easy to understand for you.
    Sign of real communicaton emerging (you answering in CAPS).
    Slow process, this.

    Did you like "Country Boy Eddie - Fodder Fossil's Blues"?
    Is country boy coming to get me now? or am I to let be because I'm lost for
    words?

    BTW: Using all this time, are you a cheater, too?

    Thor, Jul 9, 2006
  19. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    Too bad, you just had a glimse of two-way communication going for you there,
    so I'll repay you:

    Who is this partner of you (Eddie baby) anyway?

    Thor, Jul 9, 2006
  20. any_dumps

    Thor Guest

    PING