microsoft certfication dumps available for free

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kireshbabu, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. kireshbabu

    kireshbabu Guest

    Download latest certification dumps at www.certificationmaterials.com
    for free......contact admin through live help for any assistance or to
    request for dumps.

    kireshbabu, Apr 7, 2008

  2. kireshbabu

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Paging Dr. Guru, Dr. Guru.

    Bill Hileman, Apr 7, 2008

  3. kireshbabu

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day did cause the electrons to
    come together and form the following words:
    Given the fact that this website promotes cheating and if you cheat you
    will lose you certs...

    So, having said that, I found they have a little geopgraphy tracker on
    the site that displays where the most recent visitors are from. At the
    time I checked, it read as follows:

    India
    Redmond, WA
    India
    India
    Redmond, WA
    India
    India
    India
    India
    India

    I don't make this stuff up. I'll just open the floor to wild
    interpretations.

    TBone, Apr 7, 2008
  4. kireshbabu

    CBIC Guest

    If no one is gonna say it, I am.

    @ssf|_|ck3r

    CBIC, Apr 7, 2008
  5. kireshbabu

    OTHMAN Guest

    Please wait, don't go.

    testing.... 5%
    testing... 10%
    testing......................................................

    OTHMAN, Apr 7, 2008
  6. Whilst you guys are here, can I get your opinions?

    What if instead of questions you can memorise by rote, the exams were full
    blown simulations?

    Use a virtualserver environment, and create a corporate enterprise
    structure. Take 70-284. Put in a mix of NT, 2000 and 2003 servers, with
    Exchange 5.5 and 2000 all around them.

    The scenario calls for you to migrate all the servers to 2003 with Exchange
    2003. It's a real world test, one you would be expected to deal with.

    By using virtual servers, you can have a structure large enough to test the
    biggest scenarios. Plus, the implications of each action you take will have
    an effect: you can't simply run your mouse over the bars, waiting for it to
    highlight and give you a hint, like you can in the current simulations. If
    you delete the mailboxes from a server without migrating them first, and then
    can't recover them, that is a FAIL (just as it would be in real life) and you
    are done.

    Put five or six scenarios in each exam, with the pass rate being based on
    the competence of each solution. Points can then be based on the things
    managers/employers care about; lowest possible cost, efficiency of
    throughput, minimisation of possible problems, etc.

    Do you think this would eliminate the braindump crowd?

    Pete Jones MCSE:Security, Apr 7, 2008
  7. I always knew you were a classy girl, but I must admit I'm more partial to
    min-guns myself. And if I could get one mounted on a turret on my Durango
    that would be great.

    .rev [askthemct.com], Apr 7, 2008
  8. It's all about the spread brother. She doesn't care who she hits, as
    long as she hits someone. <rah, rah, rah. Retribution. Rah, rah>

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Apr 7, 2008
  9. kireshbabu

    Jtyc Guest

    I prefer using a more direct method. The Remington Model 870 is a good

    I concur. Excellent shotgun.

    Jtyc, Apr 7, 2008
  10. kireshbabu

    Bill Hileman Guest

    You're scaring me.

    And it's turning me on.

    I am frightened and confused {$1}

    Bill Hileman, Apr 8, 2008
  11. kireshbabu

    CBIC Guest

    Yup. It's my choice for pheasant hunting. Also enough kick to knock down a
    Canadian goose.

    CBIC, Apr 8, 2008
  12. kireshbabu

    kpg Guest

    India

    OK, let's see...

    People in India cheat 75% more than Microsoft Employees?

    1 out of 4 Indians work for Microsoft?

    Microsoft is aware of the problem and working hard to fix it?

    kpg, Apr 8, 2008
  13. kireshbabu

    kpg Guest

    I like my model 1100. Smooth as silk - Unless you're shooting 00 buckshot,
    then it kicks a bit.

    kpg, Apr 8, 2008
  14. kireshbabu

    JaR Guest

    Now that's humor folks!

    JaR, Apr 8, 2008
  15. kireshbabu

    Network Guru Guest

    I just received the page and took remedial action. Now, you kick my dog
    and thats why I was late to respond to the page.

    Network Guru, Apr 11, 2008
  16. kireshbabu

    Kline Sphere Guest

    India
    yup, they're aiming for 3 out 4 by Christmas.

    Kline Sphere, Apr 17, 2008
  17. kireshbabu

    Penkmad

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    U can get Very Latest MICROSOFT Certification Dumps

    Generally Free Downloaded Dumps will be Old,
    So you can get very Latest MICROSOFT Certification Dumps from truedumps.com

    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
    Penkmad, Mar 20, 2010
  18. kireshbabu

    Penkmad

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi All

    You can get the latest Microsoft Certification Dumps from

    generally Free Dumps doesnt give passing score as qs & ans will change

    Penkmad, Aug 5, 2011
  19. kireshbabu

    Penkmad

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dear All

    Latest Microsoft Certification Dumps for all codes can get at

    I got it & secured Full % Score

    generally Free downloaded Dumps doesn't give passing score, its better if you can email to above given email to get good passing score

    Penkmad, Aug 5, 2011