    georgia Guest

    If I delete the defective drivers & adapters that I have now, will Microsoft
    probably replace them?Georgia

    georgia, Nov 12, 2007

  2. georgia

    Chris H Guest

    The Microsoft Broadband Networking products, including the firmware, haven't
    been produced for several years, so if you're talking about automatically
    having them replaced by the operating system or via Windows/Microsoft
    Update, I doubt it. Take a look at this Microsoft Knowledge Base article
    for the process and a link to the last drivers released:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445 .
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC