    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Marlin Munrow

    Guest Guest

    I took a survey after completing my MCSD which asked if the simulation exams were more life-like and if I recommend them. I said yes. If all the tests were simulations it would make our certifications slowly become worth more again and weed out the TestKing wannabes.

    Guest, Jun 18, 2004

  3. You are soooooo right

    But it may also make it *easier* as people could say:
    Make sure you know how to Do X in Y environmnent for the simms

    Guess if there are enough of them then this could result in people
    inadvertantly *learning* the stuff or am I being too synical?

    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Jun 19, 2004
  4. Marlin Munrow

    Neil Guest

    AAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK!!!! don't let them LEARRRRRRNNNN! that would be
    unthinkable...

    ;)

    Neil, Jun 19, 2004
  5. Ouch that hurts - I laughed so much I think I broke something....

    Lamers and [email protected]///// */learning/*

    Imagine the conversations outside the test centers
    "Yeah, you just need to be sure of how to do PKI autoenrollment and
    make sure you can do Smart card asssignment on PKI and setting up a
    Root CA"

    this would be a bit like getting MS Courseware and knowing how to do
    the labs that they set... sort of like reading the courseware and
    doing the labs...

    Too much to hope for ? - I chuffing hope not!

    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Jun 20, 2004
  6. Marlin Munrow

    Neil Guest

    now you're just being crazy...

    Neil, Jun 20, 2004
  7. Marlin Munrow

    JaR Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:27:46 +0100, Marlin Munrow extemporised:
    - I chuffing hope not!
    ???chuffing???

    You guys just make these words up at random, don't you?

    C'mon, just between us ;-)

    Ja(chuffing)R

    JaR, Jun 20, 2004
  8. Marlin Munrow

    Neil Guest

    what the chuff are you talking about

    Neil, Jun 20, 2004

  9. In good ole blighty one may be wont to say

    "tighter than a gnat's chuff" = Tighter than a gnat's back end
    http://www.fistoffun.net/episodeguides/fistoffunradio01.htm

    or
    http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/c.htm

    chuff Noun. 1. Rubbish, nonsense. E.g."That film was a load of
    chuff."
    2. The anus. [Aust.]
    3. The vag**a.
    4. A passing of wind from the anus, a 'fart'.
    Also used as a euphemism for '[email protected]' in expressions such as the denial
    - "Did I chuff!"

    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Jun 21, 2004
  10. Marlin Munrow

    Neil Guest

    Top-hole. Bally Jerry, pranged his kite right in the how's-your-father;
    hairy blighter, dicky-birded, feathered back on his sammy, took a waspy,
    flipped over on his Betty Harpers and caught his can in the Bertie.

    JaR take over for me here...

    Neil, Jun 21, 2004
  11. Marlin Munrow

    JaR Guest

    Once again MPFC proves the point and saves the day for obscurity.

    JaR
    Obtuse Thug

    JaR, Jun 21, 2004
  12. Marlin Munrow

    Neil Guest

    Bunch of monkeys on the ceiling, sir! Grab your egg-and-fours and let's
    get the bacon delivered!

    Neil, Jun 21, 2004

  13. Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Jun 22, 2004
  14. Marlin Munrow

    Neil Guest

    Charlie choppers chucking a handful!

    Neil, Jun 22, 2004
  15. Not chuffing likely, I'm strictly butter side up bongo!

    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Jun 25, 2004
  16. Marlin Munrow

    Neil Guest