    I wanted to try this program, but was told that I must unstall my
    existing version of Giant Antispyware. As I have the Giant program
    installed, is there any advantage to using the MS product?

    dunc, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Don't. No.

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 21, 2005

  3. dunc

    dunc Guest

    Thanks for that - backs up my thought

    dunc, Jan 21, 2005
  4. dunc

    Ron Martell Guest

    Microsoft bought Giant.

    The Microsoft beta release is basically Giant's last version with some
    modifications to the appearance.

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Jan 21, 2005
  5. I've equally wanted to use this product, but I saw that it was in a beta
    test. When the first version is released, will it have any features worth
    having?

    Jack Underwood, Jan 21, 2005
  6. dunc

    dunc Guest

    Thanks, Ron. Will run with the one I've got

    dunc, Jan 21, 2005
  7. dunc

    D. Best Guest

    how about updates ... microsoft has already had two ...

    D. Best, Jan 22, 2005
  8. Updates are still applied using GIANT specific s/w and its update process.
    What's your problem?

    What? Oh, you think that because MS has bought the company the existing
    users with GIANT specific s/w won't be able to get updates. Mmm. Twat.

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 22, 2005
  9. I think the MS Antispyware is a very good program to clear
    spyware/ad-ware my company uses MS Antispyware i would definily
    recomend trying it out

    Dustin Yuengling
    Professional IT Tech manager

    sgt.dust.yuengling, Jan 22, 2005
  10. dunc

    docmill Guest

    http://www.flexbeta.net/main/articles.php?action=show&id=84

    To test how many infected files Microsoft AntiSpyware may have missed, we
    ran a scan using Ad-Aware and SpyBot immediately after running Microsoft
    AntiSpyware Beta.

    docmill, Jan 22, 2005
  11. dunc

    D. Best Guest

    suck me bitch ...

    D. Best, Jan 22, 2005
  12. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! PMSL laughing at you doing your jig, you embittered
    little retard BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 22, 2005
  13. dunc

    D. Best Guest

    next time your in town stop by ... I'll show you a real good time ...

    D. Best, Jan 22, 2005
  14. dunc

    D. Best Guest

    you don't have a clue ... but you will ... promise

    D. Best, Jan 22, 2005
  15. Not until the Giant Software expires. Once your Giant registration is
    up, you'll have to switch to the M$ version.

    Swill

    Governor Swill, Jan 22, 2005
  16.
    Gloria Goitre, Jan 22, 2005
  17. dunc

    D. Best Guest

    wouldn't have started if the imbecile had not called me a twat ... no
    problem ... I am already taking care of it ... picked the wrong person to
    mess with this time ... too bad ... too sad :)

    D. Best, Jan 23, 2005
  18. You were just insulted and you didn't react, so it must be true that you're
    a twat, otherwise you would have seen that you were called "custard guts"
    and that "you're a fat-mouthed chicken", you twat.

    <aside to group>
    Watch how the twat deals with that.

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 23, 2005
  19. dunc

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: Microsoft antispyware
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    You just replied to the biggest imbecile here.
    Yeah right... What are you doing to take care of it?

    Hooooooweeeeeee!!!! LOL! Let us know how that turns out.

    G. Morgan, Jan 23, 2005

  20. Isn't the product in beta? I only ask because you seem to know what you're
    talking about, apart from the abuse from others who should go ignored.

    Efrem Zimbalist, Jan 23, 2005