    which to study. I figure that studying 070-217 aand 070-
    216 should suffice but I was wondering if any of you out
    there have any better suggestions?

    Aeden, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Aeden

    licknlabia Guest

    don't use Testking because they are braindumps and considered cheating.

    read some books, setup a lab and learn the correct way.

    I signed up for this beta exam as I am working on my MCSE
    cert. I have Testkings for Win2K exams and was wondering

    licknlabia, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Aeden

    Aeden Guest

    I've read/taken classes/set up labs for Win2K. I was just
    wondering what would be comparable to this exam as i find
    testking is good after all the above has been completed.

    Aeden, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Aeden

    billyw Guest

    if you rely on testking
    1. if you have good retention i'm sure you'll pass
    2. when it comes to the real thing i'm sure you will fail

    i'm no big fan of MS' style of questions, i find them to be more like an
    english interpretation exam rather than a tech excercise or trying to work
    out what a user would try and put across. That said your going to let
    yourself down in the long run

    billyw, Jul 21, 2003
  5. How to Pass:
    1. Install Windows 2003
    2. Click Start - Help

    Read, practice and learn everything related to the exam requirements located
    here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-291.asp

    Sleep well and be proud of the fact that you did not cheat.

    Good luck to you.
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 21, 2003