    find exploits/bugs much easier and implement them in a malicious way.
    Certainly a 6 month windows between the exploit and a fix is not going to
    cut it....... Any thoughts...?

    James Martin, Feb 13, 2004

  2. With the source code someone could potentially
    There are plenty of people out there that spend their time reverse
    engineering other people's code. You can bet that Microsoft do it and
    Microsoft's competitors do it, as well as many the many crackers out
    there - it's nothing new.

    Having their [Microsoft] source code stolen is quite funny though, but
    I for one will not lose any sleep over it.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 13, 2004