    Can anyone tell me how i uninstall this completely so that the registartion
    info is wiped and i can start again?

    Thanks for any help

    Costanza, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Costanza

    Rifleman Guest

    You don't need to. Just go to Tools-Options-Mail Format (I think - I don't
    use it anymore) and there should be a button at the bottom that says
    "Reconfigure Mail Support". Click that and you get the option to change to
    Internet Mail Only.

    However, you don't even need to do that. You can simply add an Internet Mail
    service. That will do everything you want.

    Rifleman, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Costanza

    William Guest

    Go to "Start" "Settings" "Control Panel" Double Click "Mail" click "E-mail
    accounts" select "View or change existing e-mail accounts" click "Next" High
    Light any e-mail account shown and click "Remove" once removed when you
    click on Outlook again it will ask you to set up a new e-mail account and
    you can put the correct info in!

    Take out the trash to respond!

    William, Jan 21, 2004