    best places to look for support forums, tech support ? Are there any local
    user groups ?

    TJoS

    The Jesus of Suburbia, Feb 11, 2006

  2. The Jesus of Suburbia

    Barry Lennox Guest

    There's AVR Basic but I have not used it. Then take a look at all the
    Silicon chip articles on the new Basic stamp, or whatever it's called.

    I use the Pic Basic Pro compiler, and am very pleased with it. But, it
    is USD250. See www.melabs.com

    Barry Lennox, Feb 11, 2006

  3. The Jesus of Suburbia

    Greg Guest

    Use a smart relay or a low end PLC, it should do what you need. Ladder
    logic programing, it's not too hard to do.

    Greg, Feb 11, 2006