    Where are you currently buying from either online or in Auckland?

    Thanks in advance,

    Alan.

    Alan, Jun 10, 2009

  2. Alan

    Alan Guest

    {Bump}

    If that is not being too rude!

    Thanks,

    Alan.

    Alan, Jun 15, 2009

  3. Alan

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Sorry, read your post but don't have an answer for you. I'm not buying and
    don't know of a good place to buy.

    Cheers,

    ~misfit~, Jun 15, 2009
  4. Alan

    JohnO Guest

    Try pricespy.co.nz

    JohnO, Jun 15, 2009
  5. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Yep - I should have mentioned I'd already tried PriceSpy.

    As of this morning, the best price on a SanDisk 16GB Micro-SD is
    $118.05 ($7.38 / GB). There are no 32GB listed, but the 8GB is $33.95
    ($4.24 / GB) and no brand mentioned. I can also get a Kingston 8GB
    for $45 or a Kingston 16GB for $113, so not much difference between
    those brands although slightly less differential in price per GB.

    I guess that the market for 16GB (and 32GB) is just not there yet,
    hence the almost doubling in price per GB from 8GB to 16GB.

    I also looked on DealExtreme.com, but I couldn't find any Micro-SD
    cards on there. Is that just my bad searching, or do they not sell
    storage media at all?

    I guess I'll go with 8GB for now and wait a couple of years for them
    to give away 64GB ones in boxes of cornflakes ;-)

    Thanks,

    Alan.

    Alan, Jun 15, 2009
  6. Alan

    Woger Guest

    Woger, Jun 16, 2009
  7. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Thanks Woger.

    Their pricing is slightly better (about 10% cheaper) that I have found
    anywhere else so far.

    Have you used them? Are they okay?

    Thanks,

    Alan.