    replies. I suspect its a config problem - have checked the help files
    etc - any help gratefully received

    Kind Regard Chris Newey

    Chris Newey, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Chris Newey

    Boomer Guest

    You might want to ask at this newsgroup. news.software.readers

    Also.... (unless you like spam)

    ~ Munging ~
    http://www.ecofuture.org/jmnews.html#hide

    If you use Outlook Express go to...
    Tools> Accounts...> News tab> Properties button> General tab.
    Under "User Information" change the "Name", "E-mail address"
    and "Reply address" fields.

    Example:

    Verify that it is Not a valid domain here:
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    ~ Spambots ~
    http://www.sendfakemail.com/fakemail/botbait/makebait.asp

    ~ Harvesting ~
    http://www.private.org.il/harvest.html
    http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/spam/harvesting.html

    ~Safe Hex ~
    http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/safehex.html
    http://www.claymania.com/safe-hex.html

    Freeware programs:
    SpamPal for Windows http://www.spampal.org/
    FrontGateMX http://www.presorium.com/index.shtml

    Unpatched IE security holes
    http://pivx.com/larholm/unpatched/

    Protecting Your Privacy & Security
    http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ehowes/main-nf.htm

    Boomer, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Chris Newey

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:22:26 -0000, Chris Newey wrote...
    Is your filter box set to 'Unread Articles'? If so, articles you have
    read will appear invisible. Change the filter to see previously read
    articles.

    Paul Blarmy, Jan 8, 2004