  1. skfghfjh

    Rod Speed Guest

    Wrong again.

    Rod Speed, Sep 14, 2004

  2. skfghfjh

    Rod Speed Guest

    Been having these pathetic little fantasys long ?

    Rod Speed, Sep 14, 2004

  3. skfghfjh

    John Corliss Guest

    No, I've heard of that one too.
    I would say that both are guilty of causing problems. Still, if it
    gets the problem discussed (as here in these groups) and better laws
    are passed, then some good may come out of it.

    John Corliss, Sep 14, 2004
  4. skfghfjh

    Sylvia Else Guest

    John Corliss wrote:

    I rather doubt that anything said here has any influence at all on
    legislation.

    Sylvia.

    Sylvia Else, Sep 14, 2004
  5. skfghfjh

    John Corliss Guest

    When a butterfly flaps its wings, the result is that a star moves
    somewhere in the universe.

    John Corliss, Sep 14, 2004
  6. skfghfjh

    Bob Adkins Guest

    Be gone troll.

    -- Bob

    Bob Adkins, Sep 14, 2004
  7. skfghfjh

    Ed Guy Guest

    Isn't that rather the point here:

    http://new.msn.com/press/

    --
    Ed Guy P.Eng,CDP,MIEE
    Information Technology Consultant

    Ed Guy, Sep 14, 2004
  8. BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Sep 14, 2004
  9. Because only inventions can be patented. Walking/breathing aren't
    inventions.

    Bruce the Shark, Sep 15, 2004
  10. I just took a look at the URL and saw that no invention was involved.
    I thought, from your post, that he invented some sort of propulsion
    other than his body. My apologies.

    Bruce the Shark, Sep 15, 2004

  11. So why has Nortons patented their pose, don't stand wrong else you might
    get sued

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Sep 15, 2004
  12. skfghfjh

    Rod Speed Guest

    Even you should be able to do better than that pathetically hoary old line.

    Rod Speed, Sep 15, 2004
  13. The old Peter Norton Stance, with crossed arms, from the cover photos on all
    of his old books before he sold out to Symantec? Fer real?

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 15, 2004

  14. For Real... :-/

    Bebop & Rocksteady, Sep 15, 2004
  15. Norton hasn't patented their pose. They have trademarked the pose.

    Bruce the Shark, Sep 15, 2004
  16. On 15 Sep 2004, Bebop & Rocksteady wrote
    Was it "patented" or "trademarked"? Different things.

    Harvey Van Sickle, Sep 15, 2004