    safe (for purely diagnostic purposes) to plug a Micro ATX Power supply
    into a Full ATX Mobo or vice versa?

    Thanks ahead...

    Dave Hardenbrook, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Dave Hardenbrook

    Paul Guest

    I would vote YES. And try a known good PS on the Micro MB. Voltages are
    gonna be the same.
    Can someone back me up on this.

    (I'm going over
    here in case his whole workshop blows up!)

    Paul in Australia

    Paul, Apr 15, 2005

  3. Dave Hardenbrook

    Captain Lon Guest

    Captain Lon, Apr 15, 2005
  4. If one supply or the other is a Dell, I think there is a compatibility
    issue...that used to be the case at least.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Apr 18, 2005