  1. Is the book divided in 2 sections? Like OS one part and Core the other? I
    find this part to be confusing while tryin to study for the OS I find some
    later chapters on video and CD's, am I missing something?

    Fred Mathering, May 26, 2004

  2. Fred Mathering

    Derek Guest

    It is divided sort of - Ch. 11 Implementing Hard Drives is where it kinda
    changes: everything before this point is Hardware stuff; everything after is
    Software stuff...with exceptions. He grouped some chapters together like
    ch. 14 - 16 but ch. 17 will deal with Hardware and Software.

    Your not missing anything but it should become clear where to look for OS
    stuff and where to look for Hardware stuff.

    Good luck.

    Derek, May 26, 2004

  3. thank you sire

    Fred Mathering, May 26, 2004
  4. I see that the "Essential Windows" pdf is still on the Totalsem site.
    That may be worth a look, I think.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, May 26, 2004
  5. thanks