    there any hope for me to fix this? so far i've been running the os
    without many problems however this is really starting to bother me.

    thanks for any help.

    RavenKnight, Jan 26, 2004

  2. RavenKnight

    Trent© Guest

    Get a program called Spinrite...run that.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    If the cheese isn't yours...its Nacho cheese, man!

    Trent©, Jan 26, 2004

  3. RavenKnight

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    What do you mean they do nothing? If you have run chkdsk /f and it fixed
    problems, and then later the same or more problems appear, it is probably a
    hardware problem, indicating your disk drive is about to fail.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Jan 26, 2004
  4. RavenKnight

    Wizard Guest

    I believe "DiskKeeper" can fix this.

    Wizard, Jan 26, 2004
  5. RavenKnight

    Thor Guest

    Spinrite doesn't support NTFS volumes.

    Thor, Jan 26, 2004
  6. RavenKnight

    Trent© Guest

    Interesting.

    Yet another good reason to use NTFS! lol

    Trent©, Jan 26, 2004