    low. Can someone please tell me what I can do to fix this problem ?

    Thanks for your time,

    Shell

    airofaromasvenue, Jan 20, 2006

  2. airofaromasvenue

    Dave Lear Guest

    Sending attachments using what?

    An email client? Which one, which version?

    A news client? Which one, which version?

    An instant messaging client? Which one, which version?

    Does the problem only occur with some recipients or all recipients you've
    tried?

    Does sending work with the McAfee Firewall (temporarily) disabled?

    Do you get any error messages? If so, what is the full and exact error
    message being issued?

    What have you tried to fix the problem?

    Dave Lear, Jan 21, 2006

  3. Sending attachments with IE , gmail.com
    It does not work with all recipients .

    I do not get any errors , the page just stops and nothing happens.
    But, now that I have disabled the McAfee Firewall. I got a message
    saying
    <<Opps... the system was unable to perform your operation.
    Please try again in a few seconds.>>

    I have my McAfee system services thing set on Standard FTP Server
    Ports.

    I am using Window XP and that firewall is on, so, McAfee wall is on
    lockdown and it is still not working.

    I am also using Wireless internet and Netgear is great.

    So, I do not know. Well, thank you for your ideas.

    airofaromasvenue, Jan 21, 2006