    Thunderbird?
    Thank you for your reply!
    Wim

    Willem, May 15, 2007

  2. Willem

    Mike Easter Guest

    A single OE mail message which has been saved as .eml is a mbox type
    text file. A single OE news message which as been saved as .nws is also
    a mbox type text file.

    An OE store folder/file .dbx is a proprietary compression scheme of a
    proprietary database file of a clump of OE news or mail messages.
    Are you trying to work with a proprietary (squared) database clump or a
    single simple text file?

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Import_from_Outlook_Express Import from
    Outlook Express -- Advanced alternatives -- Use either DbxConv or
    dbx2mbox to convert the .dbx files used by Outlook Express to mbox
    files. Then import the mbox files using the mboximport extension. --
    Export the messages as .EML files and then use the mboximport extension
    to import them.

    Mike Easter, May 15, 2007

  3. Willem

    Gordon Guest

    In Thunderbird, go to Tools (I think)-Import.......

    Gordon, May 15, 2007
  4. Willem

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Yes I do.
    You are welcome!

    Spoiler: Click on Help on the menu bar, select Thunderbird Help, type
    "transfer from outlook express" in the search box.

    Desk Rabbit, May 16, 2007