  1. john-sandra

    john-sandra Guest

    anyone have a idea what is wrong???? John.

    john-sandra, Sep 27, 2003

  2. john-sandra

    °Mike° Guest

    I can't tell you, since you won't see this.

    °Mike°, Sep 27, 2003

  3. john-sandra

    trout Guest

    Say, what? *This* appeared, as well as (according to Google Groups)
    posts in van.forsale., alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus, and
    alt.dss.hack. Please explain.
    Maybe you can't find your posts. Try View > Current View > Show
    replies to my Messages.

    trout, Sep 27, 2003