Message to Andrea about Dell computer link

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Rozari, Sep 12, 2006.

  1. Rozari

    Rozari Guest

    Message to Andrea about Dell computer link

    Hi Andrea,

    Just click on the link below & it'll take you to the right site page.
    It takes a bit of navigation if you go straight from the web home page
    which is confussing! Almost couldn't find it myself

    The machine I talked about is the one in the middle. If you can
    stretch to the $399 machine, it is slightly better. More RAM memory
    (this makes it's performance faster) & a DVD writer for backing up
    data. However, the $349 is a good little machine!

    Click below :-

    http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/dimen_3100c?c=uk&cs=ukdhs1&l=en&s=dhs

    How did I do this?...
    Clever innit? ;-)