    connection with both Firefox and Opera.
    Win XP SP2 ... or Win 98 SE ? (Not that it matters to your problem)
    Their support group probably would have no clue about a HOSTS file.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Greetings:
    My internet service provider is AT&T Business Internet , My computer
    connects to the network - with no problems (dial-up)- to any web site but,
    to the AT&T Business home page- www.attbusiness.net.. The Netscape browser
    display the error message: " The connection was refused when attempting to
    contact www.attbusiness.net".
    When I try again, using the Internet Explorer browser, I get the message"
    The page can not be displayed"

    I am using Win 98 home version w/SP2, AT&T Dialer 5.09.6, Netscape 7.2 an
    Internet Explorer.
    I have contacted AT&T Help Desk four times unsuccessfully.

    Will appreciate if someone of the listers could help me on this problem.
    Thanks in advance...

    Marco A. Andino, Jan 31, 2006