    Regards,

    Openreach Marketing"

    Good to know they realise that they don't know what they're doing.

    Davey, Jun 25, 2014

  2. Would that be a known unknown? ;-)

    George Weston, Jun 25, 2014

  3. Davey

    Davey Guest

    That, or an unknown unknown.

    Davey, Jun 25, 2014
  4. Davey

    JohnDavidson Guest

    ... re: messages they sent yesterday.
    Would that be a known unknown? ;-)

    JohnDavidson, Jun 25, 2014
  5. Davey

    Davey Guest

    (Delayed).

    Davey, Jun 25, 2014
  6. Davey

    Mark Guest

    I thought competition law forbid Openreach from communicating with
    anyone.

    Mark, Jul 2, 2014
  7. <splorf> <applause>

    Peter Boulding, Jul 3, 2014
  8. Davey

    Graham. Guest

    That explains a lot then.

    Alternative response:
    No, you're confusing them with estate agents / banks / <insert your
    own here>

    Graham., Jul 3, 2014
  9. No - we got them to resurface a shodily finish trench a few years ago.

    R. Mark Clayton, Jul 3, 2014