Merry Xmas fullas.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by T.N.O., Dec 23, 2003.

  1. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    T.N.O., Dec 23, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    Jax Guest

    The funny thing is, I think I sat next to that same bum on the tube the
    other night - was also swearing his head off]

    Jax, Dec 23, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    Mutlley Guest

    Dead link now..

    Mutlley, Dec 23, 2003
  4. T.N.O.

    T.N.O. Guest

    It wasnt that funny... only managed a kinda in my books anyway.

    T.N.O., Dec 23, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    Chris Guest

    Actually the link was dead soon after you posted it but the thought was
    appreciated :)

    Chris, Dec 23, 2003