    Still Christmas Eve here! Overcast, damp but 11 degrees which is mild for
    the time of year.

    Hope you enjoy Christmas in the sun - you lucky people.

    nobody760, Dec 24, 2003

  2. nobody760

    bambam Guest

    OK, I've just arrived home and Santa has obviously already been!
    Very simular temperature, but OK just the same. :)
    Ingill, deep south, just for interest.
    Should go to bed, but my head is spinning abit at the moment.
    Merry Christmas to you, and all who read this as well.

    bambam, Dec 24, 2003

  3. nobody760

    Tim Guest

    I wish - as I type this it is pouring down with rain outside. With any
    luck it will be better in the morning ;)

    Tim, Dec 24, 2003
  4. nobody760

    Enkidu Guest

    Whereabouts?

    It's sunny and bloody hot in Wellington. Don't know the temp.

    Bore Da!

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Dec 25, 2003
  5. nobody760

    gromit Guest

    A Merry Christmas to you too.

    Not too sunny here in Dunedin, but looking at the thermometer in the lounge
    it's 22C.

    Cheers

    gromit

    gromit, Dec 25, 2003
  6. nobody760

    T.N.O. Guest

    shhh, dont let people kow it is warm in Dunedin, or they'll want to come
    here.

    T.N.O., Dec 26, 2003