  1. XPD

    XPD Guest

    Merry Xmas all those who arent PC, and to those that are Happy Holidays ;)

    XPD, Dec 24, 2005

  2. Well I don't own a PC, but I enjoy the Xmas atmos anyway :eek:)

    http://roger.geek.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Dec 24, 2005

  3. Holidays, I wish. The Boss has just informed me that I am rebuilding the
    <sigh>

    Happy hol's to the rest of you anyhow ;-)

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Dec 25, 2005
  4. XPD

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Thanks XPD, I'd like to add my best wishes to the denizens of this most
    excellent group.

    May you all get what you wish for, in the appropriate quantity.

    ~misfit~, Dec 25, 2005
  5. XPD

    Squirrel Guest

    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what is the appropriate amount of raunchy hot sex
    (involving a lap top to keep it within group boundaries :)

    Squirrel, Dec 25, 2005
  6. XPD

    ~misfit~ Guest

    LOL, why, enough to satisfy you of course. :)

    ~misfit~, Dec 25, 2005
  7. XPD

    Craig Shore Guest

    10 gigs @ 2mbit per month according to Telecom.

    :)

    Craig Shore, Dec 25, 2005
  8. XPD

    ~misfit~ Guest

    LOL. Well done!

    ~misfit~, Dec 25, 2005
  9. XPD

    Squirrel Guest

    reminds me of a time male friend and I (in late teens) hired a video
    called Insatiable, we didnt know what the word meant, we sure as hell
    do now lol

    Squirrel, Dec 25, 2005