    Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

    All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

    Alan

    Alan Browne, Dec 24, 2006

  2. Thanks Alan and the same to you and to yours.

    Charles Schuler, Dec 24, 2006

  3. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours Alan.
    Health, Happiness and Peace is my wish for you and everyone on the
    newsgroup. Happy Holidays!
    Helen

    helensilverburg, Dec 24, 2006
  4. And a big Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Alan!

    Bruce.

    Bruce Chastain, Dec 25, 2006
  5. Alan Browne

    George Kerby Guest

    Likewise. Although we have had our differences. Merry Christmas, Alan!

    George Kerby, Dec 25, 2006
  6. Can you say something more meaningful than mentioning the birthday of
    the man who died 20 centuries ago ??

    =?iso-8859-1?B?bWlubmVz+HR0aQ==?=, Dec 25, 2006
  7. Alan Browne

    Mike Russell Guest

    LOL - still the same minnesotti. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or
    whatever your holiday may be, everyone.

    Mike Russell, Dec 25, 2006
  8. And peace on Earth to men of good will...........:)

    Richard DeLuca, Dec 25, 2006
  9. Alan Browne

    acl Guest

    Hello! Here's a slightly more meaningful quote (it's by RP Feynman,
    from his Lectures on Physics):

    We can't define anything precisely. If we attempt to, we get into that
    paralysis of thought that comes to philosophers. One says to the other:
    "you don't know what you are talking about!". The second one says:
    "what do you mean by talking? What do you mean by you? What do you mean
    by know?"

    And a merry Christmas to you!

    acl, Dec 25, 2006
  10. Alan Browne

    hoover Guest

    Same to ou Alan

    hoover, Dec 25, 2006
  11. Alan Browne

    J. Clarke Guest

    Churl.

    J. Clarke, Dec 25, 2006
  12. Alan Browne

    Bob Hickey Guest

    Ho......Ho.....Ho..... Bob Hickey

    Bob Hickey, Dec 25, 2006
  13. Alan Browne

    Annika1980 Guest

    As my grandfather used to say as he raised his glass, "Here's to your
    health, wealth, and my prosperity."

    Annika1980, Dec 25, 2006
  14. Alan Browne

    Mark² Guest

    Yes.
    Enjoy your holiday pay in his honor, chump.

    Mark², Dec 25, 2006
  15. Alan Browne

    AT Guest

    ditto

    AT, Dec 25, 2006
  16. Alan Browne

    ASAAR Guest

    In the future it's a near certainty that nobody will ever wish
    others to have a Very Merry Minneøttimas.

    Merry Xmas, Happy Hanukkah, Ramadan Kareem, Happy Kwanzaa,
    Cool Yule, Blessed Be and Happy Trails to You, until we meet again!

    ASAAR, Dec 25, 2006
  17. What about us Atheists?
    Possibly the only sane group of any society, and we never get a mention.

    Harry Stottle, Dec 25, 2006
  18. The atheists in Russia had Lenin and belief into the coming Communism
    an embodyment of the Paradise on Earth. And atheists in the USA have a
    belief in Capitalism and the invisible Hand of Market which would rule
    out all wrongs. I do not know what person embodies all light in
    Capitalsim -- Adams ? Friedman ? Keynes ? G.W. Bush ? So, the birthday
    of those guys can be celebrated. Just pick one up which is closest to
    the end of the year.

    =?iso-8859-1?B?bWlubmVz+HR0aQ==?=, Dec 25, 2006
  19. Alan Browne

    ASAAR Guest

    All of the year's days are fantasy free for atheists, who have no
    need of a once yearly recovery period provided by various religion's
    sanity clauses.

    ASAAR, Dec 25, 2006
  20. The atheists in Russia had Lenin and belief into the coming Communism
    an embodyment of the Paradise on Earth. And atheists in the USA have a
    belief in Capitalism and the invisible Hand of Market which would rule
    out all wrongs. I do not know what person embodies all light in
    Capitalsim -- Adams ? Friedman ? Keynes ? G.W. Bush ? So, the birthday
    of those guys can be celebrated. Just pick one up which is closest to
    the end of the year.

    This atheist worships no god, I just want the holidays.

    Harry Stottle, Dec 25, 2006