    Location:
    Australia
    :) Merry Christmas Everyone. :)

    unholy, Dec 24, 2005

  2. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, Merry Christmas to you too... Where's my present? :p

    XhArD, Dec 24, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    next lan man, next lan :)

    unholy, Dec 25, 2005
  4. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,482
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Is it Christmas already?

    Hey, I still have a few hours before we move into Christmas. I thought you guys in Australia were behind us? Maybe you're ahead of us instead. I forget exactly where the International Date Line is. It was 1998 since I traveled over there, and there is just so much to remember.:santa:

    bigal, Dec 25, 2005
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe were right next to the international date line, well not right next to, New Zealand is though, we are +10 GMT in brisbane :) no DLS :)

    unholy, Dec 25, 2005
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, they're like 10 or so hours in the future, which is why I keep asking for the lottery numbers. :)

    Merry Christmas guys!

    -Mike

    The Modfather, Dec 25, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    the lottery numbers are as follows, for tonights draw.

    23, 5, 20, 35, 9, 26, 31, 28 :)

    unholy, Dec 26, 2005
  8. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Unm there is no 7 digit lottery tonight. You're not very good at this are you? :)

    The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  9. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  10. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dufus, I need the lottery numbers for Pennsylvania, in the future, so I can play them and win the money, yeesh. What good are Australian lottery numbers to me?

    Get me tomorrow's lottery numbers for PA.

    The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  11. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    dont ask me questions that live within the future :p, we only live in different places around the world, and plus its not like it gets drawn at a different time(non timezone related :p):p

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  12. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey, you're the one who said you lived in the future. don't blame me.

    The Modfather, Dec 28, 2005