Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, Dec 25, 2004.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Dec 25, 2004

  2. Boomer

    Scraggy Guest

    Hey Ms, Good to hear from you.
    Seasons Thingies :)

    Scraggy, Dec 25, 2004

  3. Boomer

    Billy Guest

    And a Merry Christmas to you Boomer.

    Let the group know you are alive once in awhile.

    Billy, Dec 25, 2004
  4. Boomer

    Yddap Guest

    In
    happy crimble etc :)

    See post--- Subject: Mara and ICee, anybody heard from them?
    Wed, 22 Dec 2004 23:32:46 GMT

    Whatever happened to Boomer?

    Yddap, Dec 25, 2004
  5. Boomer

    Bri. Guest

    In Boomer typed...
    Hey, Boomer, great to hear from you.
    Best seasonal wishes to you and yours.

    Bri., Dec 25, 2004
  6. Boomer

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Boomer composed the following ...
    Nice to hear from you, Boomer, hope you're well.

    Nice Slideshow, if a little schmaltzy .. but that's christmas for you .. ;)

    Have a great New Year.

    Paul - xxx, Dec 25, 2004
  7. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Thingies are good! Especially with rum! ;o)

    Cheers and Happy Holidays and Happy Thingies!

    Boomer, Dec 25, 2004
  8. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Thanks. :)
    I'm too alive. No rest for the wicked...
    Over worked and underpaid... etc. etc.

    Happy Holidays, Billy! :)

    Boomer, Dec 25, 2004
  9. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Is that a cookie? Yum!
    There were 100 zillion messages when I opened up this group.
    I cleared them out. Sorry I did't see the thread.
    Unfortunately I only see 'work' nowadays! Are they MIA? :-(

    Happy Holidays, Yddap! :)

    Boomer, Dec 25, 2004
  10. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Hi, Bri!

    Thank you! One of these days I'll stop in and stay a bit longer.
    I'll pass on your wishes!

    Happy Holidays to you and yours, also!!!! :)

    Boomer, Dec 25, 2004
  11. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Hi Paul-xxx

    I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Fortunately there's too much on my
    plate at the moment. But better to have things in abundance than
    on the lean side!
    Yea, schmaltzy!! Gotta have schmaltzy!
    Happy Schmaltzy Holidays to you and yours! ;)

    Boomer, Dec 25, 2004
  12. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Pigging out today being online! I forgot how much fun
    I used to have on the web! ;o)

    Here's a few more goodies.

    Santa Needs Cash
    http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/scp/viewer/index.php?client_id=
    1172&event_id=14927

    Holiday tree
    http://www.funpic.hu/en.picview.php?id=20788&c=-1&s=dd&p=1

    How to decorate a tree with the help of two cats
    http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

    Not so sober Santa
    http://www.banditos.info/speles/sobersanta2.swf

    Elf Toss
    http://www.rare.com.au/iconxmas04/content.htm

    Harbin Snow and Ice Festival
    http://www.rtoddking.com/chinawin2003_hb_if.htm

    Secret Christmas Name I'm just a "Cutie Monster-Tinker"
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/derby/fun_stuff/christmas/santas_little_helper
    _names.shtml

    I'm just a "Cutie Monster-Tinker"

    2004 Lists
    http://www.fimoculous.com/year-review-2004.cfm

    Boomer, Dec 25, 2004
  13. Boomer

    SgtMinor Guest

    Nice to see your post, Boomer. Chime in more often, won't you?

    Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year.

    SgtMinor, Dec 25, 2004
  14. Boomer

    Rob K Guest

    <snip>

    Thanks dear - best wishes.
    Y' come back soon now, hear ... ;)

    Rob K, Dec 25, 2004
  15. Boomer

    Bryan Guest

    Thank-you Ms B!
    Seasons greetings to you as well!
    (you've been missed - in the other place as well!)
    :)

    Bryan, Dec 26, 2004
  16. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Nice seeing you too, Sgt.! Hope you're keeping this
    group under control.
    If the wind blows my chimes this way.. I sure will!
    And also to you and yours!

    Hap, hap, happy holidays! :)

    Boomer, Dec 26, 2004
  17. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    You're welcome darling. And the best of wishes, happy holidays to
    you and yours!
    I didn't know ya'll were a 'southerner', Rob!
    ;o)

    Boomer, Dec 26, 2004
  18. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Hi good lookin'!

    One of these days I'll turn on my computer back on at home for more
    than a few minutes and get back in the groove.

    <Waves to *over there*!> I'd go *there* but I'm at a diff.
    computer and don't have the info needed over here to go over there.
    :-(
    <sigh.. story of my life.>

    Happy holidays to you and yours, Bryan!

    Boomer, Dec 26, 2004
  19. Boomer

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | |
    | > Boomer wrote:
    | >> Thinking of you and hoping you all have a safe, warm and
    | >> wonderful day!
    | >>
    | >> Happy Holidays!!!
    | >>
    | >> Ms. B
    | >>
    | >> http://www.siscom.net/~john2101/cb.pps
    | >

    | > Hey Ms, Good to hear from you.
    | > Seasons Thingies :)
    |
    | Thingies are good! Especially with rum! ;o)

    Or a good glass of wine...

    | Cheers and Happy Holidays and Happy Thingies!

    Same to you!

    Hey, Boomer - I put a couple of new pictures of my Maggie dog up on the
    website...www.tmayer.us and click on Maggies page. At the bottom is a pic
    after I returned from New Orleans with a nice Mardi Gras party outfit for
    here...and boy, did we party (I'd been gone nearly two weeks!)

    Toolman Tim, Dec 26, 2004
  20. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    And to you and the little 'family'.
    She looks so.. *Magnificent*! Great shot! :)

    Did you take the 'kids' with you? How's Beethoven? He's so
    handsome! Are those new pictures of Dreamer? And the one of the
    'kids' on the couch? I don't remember
    seeing those before. BTW Dreamer is a good looking sheltie.
    Heck.. they are all good looking kids! What have they been up to
    lately? Surely you must have some stories to tell! Thanks for
    letting me know about the new pictures! It's been ages since I've
    been to your site and sure enjoy the pictures and your bio's on the
    young 'uns. They're so cute! And could you possibly tell a bit
    about your trip to N.O.? What all did you do there? I was there
    for only 2 days. We did the Bourbon Street thing and drove up and
    down most streets in that area too, just to get a feel of the area.
    Also visited about 4 or 5 cemetaries. And rode the street cars.
    And went to Laura's Plantation further west of N.O. I would have
    liked to stay longer but had to get moving and grooving!

    Boomer, Dec 26, 2004