Merry Christmas y'all and do think about the guy you killed at the door!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 29, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    34 years of age hired on at a NY walmart as a temporary and he had the
    dubious distinction of opening the doors at 9am this friday morning.
    As always, the day after thanksgiving marks the "christmas shopping"
    rush as thousands of items go on "sale".

    Unfortunately, the guy who opened those doors will no longer be able
    to enjoy anything as the hoard of crazed shoppers rushed in and
    trampled him to death. Yet, none of those shoppers probably won't even
    care.

    The main problem is, this could happen anywhere this style of door is
    used. A very simple method of locking doors could easily be applied
    and the doors could be opened or closed from a safe distance. All you
    would need is a pair of elctro-magnets on each door. Flip a switch on
    the wall 20 feet from the door, problem solved.

    So thank you America for being so kind hearted towards your fellow
    human beings you share this country with. I hope you really do enjoy
    your Christmas this year as his family probably won't.

    richard, Nov 29, 2008

  2. The Real Truth MVP, Nov 29, 2008

  3. richard

    Buffalo Guest

    You are a retarded A-hole.

    Buffalo, Nov 29, 2008
  4. richard

    Pennywise Guest

    just can't satisfy anybody.

    Everybody want's into this store.
    Everybody want's out of this store

    Pennywise, Nov 29, 2008
  5. Actually, I think *all* of those probably shoppers won't even care.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 29, 2008
  6. Uhm. Yet too much money to spend for crap. Or crap has become just too crap
    cheap, probably because not considering disposal fees and environmental
    aftermaths.
    And noone else has been trampled or gunned? Noone sued to suicide by a army
    of horny lawyers?
    That is not the proposed solution for shopping mall doors. The magnets may b
    block by the G.U.M pressure applied to the handles prematurely. Then,
    another poor victim will need to unblock them. Just for satisfying the
    shareholders of that mall.
    Indeed, changing minds and behavior and conscience of the G.U.M. would be
    necessary.
    Make them all stand in line, as an example. Like people used to when
    receiving their food rations in the months after WW2. Or simply, a bus
    queue.
    Make the doors small enough.
    It's sad after all said.
    Not only sad, but I lack more words after banging my head against the screen
    a dozen times or so.

    wisdomkiller & pain, Nov 29, 2008
  7. Uh..."shoppers probably". Dammit.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 29, 2008
  8. richard

    joevan Guest

    Walmart should be sued.

    joevan, Nov 29, 2008
  9. richard

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Nov 29, 2008
  10. Relax... With my connections I can hook ya up with a job
    as a Walmart greeter!

    PS : I'm asking Santa for a brand new RPG...
    I already the rack in my pickup truck rear window
    which I got at the Black Friday sale... in the
    Walmart sporting goods department.

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    http://www.rrrrthats5rs.com/games/dont-shoot-the-puppy/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 29, 2008
  11. richard

    Buffalo Guest

    Except for the Hawkmen from the Flash Gordon movie.
    Nice picture. Thanks.

    Buffalo, Nov 29, 2008
  12. Simple answer to blatant consumerism: dont participate.
    Be a zombie protester:
    http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2008/11/28-1

    You do realise that capitalism requires some to win and some to loose dont
    you?
    Its the logical evolution of a social-darwinist based economic model.

    FYI
    HTH

    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 29, 2008
  13. Join the backlash against their abuse of workers?
    www.walmartwatch.com

    FYI

    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 29, 2008
  14. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Shirley, "probability shoppers."

    Mike "increasing the probability of Friday being Black" Yetto

    Mike Yetto, Nov 29, 2008
  15. richard

    Buffalo Guest

    I wouldn't doubt it. I think Richard would. :(

    Buffalo, Nov 29, 2008
  16. Merry Christmas! Chappy Channukah! Piso Mojado!

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 30, 2008
  17. Buffalo wrote:

    Except he'd fill out the forms wrong and sue the toy store down the
    street.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 30, 2008
  18. richard

    Pennywise Guest

    I've seen that done.

    A new Walmart store opened in our area, and I was one that stopped in
    the first day.

    In the clothing racks was a woman sitting on the dry tile floor,
    looking around kinda unsure, and a clerk who had no idea what to do.

    The woman sitting on the floor (for quite sometime) was claiming she
    had slipped and she wasn't going to get up until the manager showed up
    (so she could prove she was still on the ground).

    To this day I wish I'd of waited with them to tell the manager my
    observation.

    Pennywise, Nov 30, 2008