    103.4 F for two days now. My brain is cooking -- it smells like
    burning rubber.

    Somebody KILL ME!

    gangle, Dec 28, 2003

  2. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    So it's YOU that gave it to me, then, is it?
    I think I shall come over there to kill you, right away,
    you BASTARD!

    °Mike°, Dec 28, 2003

  3. gangle

    gangle Guest

    Good for you. Thanks in advance, and HURRY!

    gangle, Dec 28, 2003
  4. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    I CAN'T FIND MY DRESSING GOWN! ARRRRRRGHHH!

    Hey, that felt good -- I can hardly speak, let alone shout.

    °Mike°, Dec 28, 2003
  5. gangle

    EricP Guest

    ROFL!!!

    EricP, Dec 28, 2003
  6. gangle

    Miggsee Guest

    Men are the *biggest* BABIES when they are sick! I hope you both suffer
    horribly!

    Miggsee, Dec 28, 2003
  7. gangle

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Sounds as though you're going through the depressive stage. Just hang on,
    and the World will appear bright and gay once more.

    TRADESMAN, Dec 28, 2003
  8. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm not a baby; I'm not complaining, I never do -- I suffer,
    but I don't complain, unlike some.

    °Mike°, Dec 28, 2003
  9. It was on Sun, 28 Dec 2003 05:08:10 -0800, just as I was halfway through a
    I have notified the Umbaldino brothers.

    They said they needed the practice.

    William Poaster, Dec 28, 2003
  10. gangle

    joevan Guest

    If you should survive this time, get a flu shot next round.
    joevan

    joevan, Dec 28, 2003
  11. gangle

    Miggsee Guest

    Right! You and gangle were whining about being sick. :)~

    Miggsee, Dec 29, 2003
  12. Gangle was whining about being sick. *Mike* was just making a statement of
    fact about being sick, and whining that Gangle made him sick. Oh, and
    whining that he couldn't find some article of clothing that he wanted to
    wear when he executed punishment upon Gangle for making him sick.

    Norman Miller, Dec 29, 2003
  13. If somebody gave him a shot now, he won't ever need a flu shot again! ;)

    Norman Miller, Dec 29, 2003
  14. gangle

    °Mike° Guest

    Really? Would you like to point out just where I was
    whining about being sick?

    °Mike°, Dec 29, 2003
  15. gangle

    Miggsee Guest

    Never mind, Mike. I didn't mean to offend! :((

    Miggsee, Dec 30, 2003