    Since upgrading does anybody else have their verticle spacing on the
    menus greatly increased (between bookmarks, so forth). Any tweaks
    appreciated. XP

    Willie Buck Merle, Dec 1, 2005

  2. Willie Buck Merle

    Old Gringo Guest

    Haven't noticed that one yet. All looks good here. Win98se

    Old Gringo, Dec 1, 2005

  3. Its most likely a theme related problem. Switch to the default theme
    and see if its working better. If it does, look for an updated version
    of your preferred theme.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 1, 2005
  4. Willie Buck Merle

    xModem Guest

    I experienced the opposite of the OP. I installed the "Aquatint" theme, and
    darned if the spacing isn't tigher in menus and dropdowns. IMO, that's not a
    bad thing. <g>

    xModem, Dec 2, 2005
  5. Many themes will do that. If a user has a limitation on screen
    resolution, there are many themes that tighten things up considerably.
    Alfred Kayser's themes in particular are very good in that regard.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 2, 2005
  6. Hi All,

    Thanks for the advice. It was the theme, even though I've always been
    using FF default <grin>. Switched to Phoenity Modern and will start
    getting used to it... reminds me of Netscape. TIA

    Willie Buck Merle, Dec 2, 2005