Mental Impairment and Windows

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Blinky the Shark, May 13, 2008.

  1. Reuters headline: "Mental impairment common in children with MS"

    Thank goodness for Linux and Apple. :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 13, 2008

  2. Blinky the Shark

    Dan C Guest

    Heh.

    Unfortunately, the problem is just as prevalent in adults...

    Dan C, May 13, 2008

  3. Blinky the Shark

    VanguardLH Guest

    in
    I suppose we could come up with all sorts of goofy quips, like:

    UNIX unable to reproduce.
    Fruits unable to reproduce.
    Result: They're lost from the gene pool.

    VanguardLH, May 13, 2008
  4. Blinky the Shark

    chuckcar Guest

    Actually it's a cause and effect relationship - anyone ever trying to
    figure out the logic of why MS did something knows this will happen if
    they dwell too long on it.

    chuckcar, May 13, 2008