Memory Stick Select: 2pc of 128M vs 256M(128M*2Sides)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by WCH, May 7, 2004.

  1. WCH

    WCH Guest

    Hiya,

    I'm ready to expand more memory for my F707. From the internet, I
    found there's one type named "Memory Stick Select" that integrates 2
    sides of 128M into one piece. Someone comments that it's hard to use
    the select switch for it's too tiny to touch, and others say it's
    convenient for people to bring...

    Currently, I have two options:
    1. To buy 2 pieces of 128M, and the price is $29*2pc=$58
    2. To buy 1 pieces of 256M(128M*2), and the price is the same as above

    I prefer to the first option since I'm assuming it would be more
    secure. Supposing that you would do nth if something is wrong with the
    intergrated 256M(128M*2), but if you use 2 pc of 128M, you can at
    least have another for back-up if sth is wrong with the first piece.

    Could anyone give some comments on which is more practicable/better
    between 2pc of 128M and 1pc of 256M(128M*2Sides)?

    Thanks,
    WCH

    WCH, May 7, 2004

  2. WCH

    stewy Guest

    I'd buy the 256mb, then - having two means you could lose one.

    stewy, May 9, 2004