    94$ can. versus 96$ can, totally crazy

    do people have a explantion for that?

    thank you

    fanfaron, Jun 6, 2004

  2. (fanfaron) writes:

    >sandisk memory stick pro 256 is cheaper than lexar memory stick.
    >94$ can. versus 96$ can, totally crazy
    >do people have a explantion for that?

    Well, they are different brands.

    But volume has something to do with it. PC100 RAM costs more than
    PC133 RAM these days, even though PC133 needs faster chips, because the
    former has been obsolete longer and less of it is sold. (And most 100
    MHz systems ought to work fine with PC133 RAM, giving no reason to buy
    the PC100 stuff)

    Dave

    Dave Martindale, Jun 6, 2004

  3. fanfaron

    fanfaron Guest

    That's what I thought too, but I was not sure, I thought maybe lexar
    brand made better memory than sandisk.

    thanks

    fanfaron, Jun 7, 2004