    fast the pic is written to the camera) is the only difference then it's not
    a big deal to me. thanks for the info!

    -nick

    Nick Vital, Oct 26, 2005

  2. Nick Vital

    Bill Guest

    No, faster cards read/write faster.
    Yes, faster cards read faster.
    The Rebel XT will take advantage of faster cards compared to the
    original Rebel. Take a peek at the site below for comparison data. I
    settled on the Sandisk Ultra II cards which are as fast as the Extreme
    cards in the camera, and almost as fast in a card reader. The cost of
    the Ultra II cards is noticeably lower here in Canada.

    http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007

    Bill, Oct 26, 2005