    Karl
    PO Box 6666
    Bethel, AK 99559

    Karl S, Aug 6, 2003

  2. The sad part about it is, that there are some people who would be
    sufficiently dim-witted to do exactly that.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Karl S

    James Sweet Guest

    Huh?

    James Sweet, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Karl S

    Nan Guest

    And the only one it will benefit will be Karl!!

    Nan, Aug 6, 2003
  5. Will you also accept in-kind donations, such valuable letter bombs?

    Norm De Plume, Aug 6, 2003
  6. Karl S

    Surfer Guest

    ONE woman? There are tons of men and women doing this now because of that first
    woman who did it and was showcased in the media.

    Go the hell away you friggin' cyber-beggars!

    Learn to control your spending habits and if you can't...get out of debt
    yourselves instead of trying to beg for money from hard working people who don't
    expect others to rescue them from any financial problems they happen to have!

    Sheesh...

    Surfer, Aug 6, 2003
  7. Karl S

    Pepebuho Guest

    Ah come on, I bet you found the website morbidly entertaining. Consider the
    payment
    a tip to the entertainer for helping you kill some time at her website.

    Pepebuho, Aug 7, 2003
  8. I've only heard of her website, never been there, and never would. It would
    annoy me to death to see her begging people for money for no justifiable
    reason other than her own irresponsibility. I have a website, too....maybe
    I should start charging an entertainment fee? ;)

    (It's not much, but it's got to be *tons* more entertaining than 'listening'
    to someone begging for money!!!)

    Ann

    bewtifulfreak, Aug 7, 2003
  9. Karl S

    Who Me? Guest

    I know a woman that got one of those penis enlargement emails.
    Yes, I said a WOMAN.
    What the heck is she supposed to enlarge, her nose?

    Who Me?, Aug 8, 2003
  10. Karl S

    Hungry Guest

    The, troll!! The!!!

    (Karl S) wrote in
    [snip scammer's address]

    Hungry, Aug 8, 2003
  11. Are you kidding? I'm a woman, and I'm *always* getting spam asking if I
    want to enlarge my manhood, LOL!

    bewtifulfreak, Aug 8, 2003
  12. Karl S

    The Real Bev Guest

    Perhaps they think we might like to buy some for gifts.

    --
    Cheers,
    Bev

    The Real Bev, Aug 9, 2003
  13. Why doesn't she just get married and have her new husband pay off her debts like
    every other woman?

    Scott in Aztlan, Aug 9, 2003
  14. Karl S

    sombody Guest

    ummm... I just found out it was a joke... can i have my money order back
    please ??

    sombody, Aug 18, 2003