Melbourne F1 GP under construction photo

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ben Thomas, Feb 24, 2005.

  1. Ben Thomas

    Ben Thomas Guest

    Hi all,

    One of the first photos taken with my new Nikon D70 resized for quick download.

    http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~benst/pictures/photography/melbourne.jpg

    My Digital World:
    Nikon D70, Kodak DX6490, Canon i9950, Pioneer A05;
    Hitachi 37" HD plasma display, DGTEC 2000A,
    Denon 2800, H/K AVR4500, Whatmough Encore;
    Sony Ericsson K700i, Palm Tungsten T.

    Disclaimer:
    given nor endorsed by it.

    Ben Thomas, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Ben Thomas

    [] Guest

    It's amazing. The sun is out in Melbourne.

    [], Feb 24, 2005

  3. Ben Thomas

    Vincent Guest

    Are they having the F1 GP in Melbourne ?

    Vincent, Feb 24, 2005
  4. Ben Thomas

    Frank ess Guest

    Frank ess, Feb 24, 2005
  5. Ben Thomas

    Pete D Guest

    Probably!! Melbourne is always first one of the year.

    Pete D, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Ben Thomas

    Rusty Gunn Guest

    Yes, this is the 10th year.

    --
    Regards

    Rusty Gunn

    (Please remove NOCRAPSPAM from Email before replying)

    Rusty Gunn, Feb 24, 2005
  7. Derek Fountain, Feb 24, 2005
  8. Ben Thomas

    Ben Thomas Guest

    :(

    My Digital World:

    Ben Thomas, Feb 24, 2005
  9. Ben Thomas

    Ben Thomas Guest

    I've copied the rest of the photos to:
    http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~benst/pictures/05gp/

    I'll be taking more today with my Kodak DX6490 ... if it stops raining.

    My Digital World:

    Ben Thomas, Feb 24, 2005
  10. Ben Thomas

    Frank ess Guest

    Frank ess, Feb 25, 2005
  11. Ben Thomas

    Mike the Cop Guest

    Ben,
    Really great shots. Let's just hope that Michael Schumacher has one of
    those kind of years and someone else can win the championship this
    year...Montoya maybe?

    Please tell me what brand vehicles those are in shot 011.
    Mike

    --
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave
    with the intention of arriving safely in an

    Mike the Cop, Feb 25, 2005
  12. Ben Thomas

    Ben Thomas Guest

    There are several who could IMHO.
    The yellow one is a current model Australian made Ford BA Falcon XR8 (RWD V8)
    ute. The other is a racing version of an Aussie made Holden Commodore (RWD V8)
    ute. See ford.com.au and holden.com.au for more info.

    My Digital World:

    Ben Thomas, Feb 25, 2005
  13. Ben Thomas wrote:
    []
    Brilliant, Ben! Any chance of full size copies of 014 and 022?

    I'd love to come to Oz for a GP, but it's expensive from the UK
    (especially from Scotland as there's often an Edinburgh-London travle cost
    to add). Maybe one year, though.....

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Feb 25, 2005