    stunning....
    The transfer is beautiful, the sound is fantastic, a real bargain.
    (and Margaret O'Brien is a real treasure)

    Dyuob Poltice, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Dyuob Poltice

    Joe McC Guest

    At the risk of sounding appallingly camp, (I'm actually a hairy-ass old
    macho married man), this movie makes me bubble *every* time. The scene where
    Margaret O'Brien runs into the night smashing up her snowman. Heart-rending.
    And a perfect tribute to Judy Garland...she was never more radiant. The
    movie's a national treasure - terrific ensemble performances..

    Joe McC, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Dyuob Poltice

    Mike Kohary Guest

    It's a truly beautiful restoration, one of the best ever. This DVD is
    a must-have for any fan of musicals.

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Aug 17, 2004