Mediacore Softswitch New Release (v. 2.16)

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Konstantin, Nov 16, 2010.

  1. Konstantin

    Konstantin Guest

    Speedflow Communications is happy to announce the new release of the
    carrier-grade Mediacore Softswitch (version 2.16). Speedflow
    Communications is constantly improving the Mediacore Softswitch
    making
    it even more effective and easier to use. There are following changes
    in the new version:
    - New settings in Maintenance subsystem;
    - Updated Call Path in Traffic Tools;
    - Changes of price uploading;
    - New options in adding IP addresses;
    - Changes in Limited Deposit Origination functions, etc.

    All updates for Mediacore softswitch are available for all our
    clients
    including leaseholders absolutely free of charge. The process takes
    about 20 minutes and the calls will not be interrupted. Our customers
    are welcome to use online help and 24/7 support desk.

    Best regards,
    Konstantin Vykhristenko
    Speedflow Communications

    http://www.speedflow.com